Friday, March 11, 2011

Find it Friday ~ Ink Circles

I love this company, Tracy is a doll and always releases AMAZING designs. I always wonder how she does it, how do such amazing creations emerge. I always think about the process a designer takes from the initial thought to the final sell-able item. It has to go through a million little changes all to make it just perfect for us!




This subtle floral mandala shows off a variety of blossoms in a pleasing symmetrical arrangement. Coded for 7 shades of DMC, but easily changed to match the bouquet in your dreams. Stitched on Palomino linen by Lakeside Linens. 143 x 143 stitch count.
Model Stitched by Sisu Lull.

I can't wait to get started on this one, might have to put away my current WIP and get my fingers on this little gem!

No comments:

Post a Comment