Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stitches 'N Things

'we don't want to work that hard' sale

All orders over $50 before tax andshipping will receive FREE shipping (not including frames, scrolls, andlights). Good now through 1/13/10.
Be sure to let them know you heard about it from LTS!
I'm off to get some fabric and threads for a Country Cottage Needleworks project I am working on. I am redoing the girls rooms and the Country Cottage Kids collection is perfect. I am making pillows from the Princess Parade and She Sells Sea Shells and the girls LOVE the Little Ballerinas so they can hang them above their beds. I can't wait to get started!
Here's a few pics of the shop. I think it looks like a stitcher paradise. I could stay there all day!

The New Release Display

Thread Heaven

You can connect with Stitches 'N Things on


Till next time ~ Stitch On!




No comments:

Post a Comment