Wednesday, March 3, 2010


Happy Hump Day All! Only 2 more days till the release of the March SYHO design by CherryWood Design Studio. I love Cathy and Theresa's fun and funky take on counted thread designs. One of their newest designs Eat, Sleep, Stitch highlights their unique spin on a traditional play on words.




With the weather being so BLAH...here in the northeast, I tend to search for projects that will fast forward to Spring and the feeling of sunshine on my face, the smell of fresh cut grass and the sounds of children playing outside (while I put in a few stitches). The CherryWood Design Studio design does not disappoint! From the large variety of finishing examples, to the bright colors that lift my spirits, this is a MUST stitch project for all stitchers.

Eat, Sleep, Stitch....who could ask for anything more?.......well maybe a little bit of chocolate (:

No comments:

Post a Comment