Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fun and Funky Pins and Pin Cushions



Happy Hump Day! Wednesday's are always a good day at our house b/c I don't have to make lunches in the morning. The kids have pizza for lunch at school every Wednesday so I get a few extra minutes. As any mom knows that is REALLY exciting!

I took the 10 minutes to run over to the Just Another Button Company website. I remembered seeing these fun pins with these adorable pin cushion made from Weeks Dye Works wool in Nashville and thought they might be a fun project to try this weekend.

I love these little acorns, how fun are they for fall?


Here's a fun way to spruce up your kitchen! How fabulous are these?


They have fun floral arrangements too! Seriously creativity!

With all the different options I think it is going to be hard to choose just one....maybe I'll tackle something to coordinate with the girls new room decor. I've been working on their room for 2 weeks and this might be just the final touch they need!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some great pincushions. I developed a real liking for these things and hope to make some in the near future. Thanks for pointing these out.

    ReplyDelete